At Caring Kindergartens our employees are our most valuable asset…
…and we take a great pride in the high calibre staff we recruit. Our staff are passionate about their work, are dedicated to the children in their care and strive to be the best in the sector, and we encourage them to not only meet, but surpass, their own personal goals and aspirations.
We give our staff every opportunity to progress their career with us through personal development, internal and external training courses and regular appraisals, consolidating existing skills, learning new ones and gaining greater confidence and experience. We ensure everyone undertakes a rigorous induction programme and training course familiarising them with our organisation and their role within it; they also attend monthly staff meetings where good practice and knowledge is shared with colleagues. Our Nursery Practitioners are all qualified to a minimum Level 3 standard and, in many cases, Level 4 and above.
All permanent staff receive on-going training in first aid, food hygiene, behaviour management, safeguarding, equal opportunities, manual handling, special education needs and child development.
Nurtured and guided by our staff, the children in our care flourish, learning and developing through play in a happy and loving atmosphere.
Supporting you and your Family
We offer generous staff discounts on childcare provided in our nursery.
- Highly competitive salary
- Employee Benefits Website & App – giving discount to high street shops, restaurants, services and leisure activities
- Nurture Programme – Supporting career progression/promotion
- Employee awards
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Recommend a family scheme
- Service and Loyalty Award
- Discounted childcare for parents and grandparents
- Free uniform
- Pension scheme (auto enrolment)
- Paid Christmas closedown period