Caring Kindergartens are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following personal information:
– information you provide to us for the purpose of sending you information on our nursery, including your title, first name, surname, relationship to child, child’s first name, child’s middle name, child’s surname, child’s known name, child’s gender, child’s sate of birth, your address, town/city, county, postcode, home telephone number, other telephone number/s, email, indication of which nursery you are interested in, indication of your preferred contact method, and the source of your enquiry
– information you provide to us for the purpose of contacting you with regard suitable employment opportunities with Caring Kindergartens including your title, first name, surname, home telephone number, other telephone number/s, email, indication of which nursery you are interested in, indication of which position you are interested in, qualifications, current employment status
– information that you provide to us for the purpose of contacting you with regards our Head Office administrative functions, including your title, first name, surname, email, and any message you may wish to send us
– any other information that you choose to send to us;
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both “session” cookies on our website. We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
– Administer the website;
– Contact you with regard the specific information you have requested from us, including prospectus packs for our day nurseries, open days/promotions, employment opportunities within Caring Kindergartens Ltd, or a specific request to contact you sent to our Head Office administrative function.
We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
Legal Basis for Processing
Caring Kindergartens collects and uses your personal data because it is necessary for the pursuit of our legitimate interests. We rely on consent as a legal basis for process in relation to contacting you regarding marketing and recruitment and you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Where consent is the only legal basis for processing we will cease to process data after consent is withdrawn.
Our Legitimate Interest
The normal legal basis for processing your data is that it is necessary for the legitimate interests of CK, including
– Promoting, marketing and advertising our company
– Sending promotional communications
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
– To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
– In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
– In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
– To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
– To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
– The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time or to update and correct any out of date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us by email to email@example.com or by post to Caring Kindergartens Ltd, 2 Ferro Fields, Brixworth, Northampton NN6 9UA
The data controller responsible in respect of the information collected on this website is
Caring Kindergartens Ltd, 2 Ferro Fields, Brixworth, Northampton, NN6 9UA
Our data protection registration number is Z7197275 (Caring Kindergartens); Z3423187 (CK Childcare).
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the ICO. Further information, including contact details, are available at https://ico.org.uk